[Wikimediaindia-l] WikimediaIndia-l list description

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 10:13:31 UTC 2011

I don't agree. The point is simply to make the list more inclusive to
all Indians (and everyone else) interested in Wikimedia in India, and
this includes those working in English. Having said that, I don't think
the title has stopped anyone from posting on subjects not related to a
specific Indian language Wikimedia project.

But if the intention is to include the widest possible group of people
why not say so explicitly?

Achal.

*Gerard Meijssen* gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
<mailto:wikimediaindia-l%40lists.wikimedia.org?Subject=%5BWikimediaindia-l%5D%20WikimediaIndia-l%20list%20description&In-Reply-To=4D47D5BF.3000004%40gmail.com>
/Tue Feb 1 10:07:56 UTC 2011/