[Wikimediaindia-l] WikimediaIndia-l list description

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:43:27 UTC 2011

Dear admins of WikimediaIndia-l and others connected to it,

I only noticed recently that the list description for WikimediaIndia-l
reads "Discussion list on Indian language projects of Wikimedia."
Personally, I find that a bit limiting - given that it (seems) to
exclude English - which is of course an official Indian language, though
not everyone knows that.

I'd appreciate it if you considered changing the title appropriately, to
perhaps "Discussion list on Wikimedia projects in and about India" or
something to the effect. Others might have thoughts on this too (or
better title suggestions)?

Thanks,
Achal