[Wikimediaindia-l] Commons being blocked in most places.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan parakara.ghoda at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 19:06:10 UTC 2011

Great, looks like I started a war of words again. I'll lie low. New
mail regarding this will happen tomorrow, but that's it. I think I
should stop sending mails if I'm going to start a war everytime. You
can't delete images, or filter certain ones. I've already written to
Blue Coat. Good night.

--
Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.