[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia Loves Monuments mailing list-IN

Noopur noopur.raval at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:38:39 UTC 2011

Dear all,
In an effort to reduce the traffic on the India list and keep all our
discussions regarding WLM-IN 2012 in one place, we thought it would be
great to have a separate list:  wlm-in at lists.wmnederland.nl. It is being
hosted and administered by User:Effeietsanders from WM-NL who has been kind
enough to suggest this idea and get the list made.
I invite you all interested in starting and contributing to discussions
regarding WLM-IN to join the list. :) Happy posting and do spread the word!
Warmly
Noopur

--
Noopur Raval