[Wikimediaindia-l] Indic has arrived! -- on devices !!

Srikanth Ramakrishnan parakara.ghoda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:47:10 UTC 2011

Srikanth,
This is brilliant. Great news. Now if only my phone could support
Indic languages. I'd've said Supera Irukke. But still, an important
milestone. I only hope however, that translations are appropriate. I
hope it's not a simply transliterated interface or extremely technical
at the same time.

--
Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.