[Wikimediaindia-l] What's in it for me?

Srikanth Ramakrishnan rsrikanth05 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 16:51:37 UTC 2011

Heya all. I just wanted to share this quick mail with you and get your
feedback. Over the past two years, I've actively been part of Wiki
outreach efforts. Thru meetups, volunteering for the Bangalore
Samskrit academy, trying to convince friends, classmates etc. I've had
a lot of negative experiences with people askin me- What's in it for
me? Mere liye kya hai? Ennaku enna kadaka porthu? I get laughed at
when I say I'm doing gu voluntarily. Infact recently, when I tried to
get a friend to contribute to our

--
Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan,