[Wikimediaindia-l] Narayam updates

Shiju Alex shijualexonline at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:08:16 UTC 2011

> I am not sure whether it is really required to post these changes
> every week here, because not every one is interested in reading the
> code changes. I hope the code review page helps to find out all the
> changes for an extension/component

That is true. Community is definitely NOT interested to know the technical
details of all the updates.

But these type of changes (like the change in shortcut key) which affect
the typing habit of users needs to be communicated to commuity (here Indic
wikimedians), at least in this list.

How you know