[Wikimediaindia-l] Insights from GLAMcamp Amsterdam

Pradeep Mohandas pradeep.mohandas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 08:31:37 UTC 2011

hi,

Thank you for your update, Noopur. Coming back with more good and
concrete is great and the best way for the community to reflect.

Personally, I think there are people right now who are focussed on
building a new breed of editors through WikiAcademies and
Wiki-Workshops. This seems to be happening in tech schools and not in
art schools. Very few of the tech school junta might be interested in
the arts or history. But, they can teach the arts school junta to edit
and help them out. I think it is this cross-disciplinary editing that
we need to foster more in the Indian community.
There are people on this mailing list who are interested in
participating in GLAM. I hope they respond to this thread and
participate in the conversation.

warm regards,
Pradeep

--