[Wikimediaindia-l] India Programs Consultants on WMF Staff page

Mon Dec 12 05:50:40 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Anivar Aravind
<anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:
> AFAIK, They are Contractors, and not staff as such , due to the
> absense of legal structure for WMF in India
> And I believe they will become  the staff of India Programme Trust ,
> once it is on wheels (And since India Trust is not an official WMF
> body, they will not be WMF Staff)

which is a nice segue to a question I've had - what is the/are the
various Wikimedia presence working out of India ? For example, there's
the India Chapter, there's the Trust etc. How do all of them fit
together ? I apologize if this is a somewhat quirky question.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>