[Wikimediaindia-l] Karthik Nadar is in the banners!

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 02:22:33 UTC 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Karthikndr
Hope this helps.

I guess Karthik came to Wiki-conference Mumbai too
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2011/India_storytelling#WikiConference_India_-_Mumbai.2C_November_17-20

Reports on Karthik's appeal.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2011#Karthik_Nadar.27s_Appeal_December_3.2C_2011

The beauty of Wikimedia movement is that there are lots of "silent"
contributors that "get discovered" by the larger community one day..

Mumbai community should invite him to the next Wikimeetup @ Mumbai.

-TC