[Wikimediaindia-l] Kovai Ahoy !!!

Srikanth Ramakrishnan rsrikanth05 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:31:57 UTC 2011

Heya,
With just EIGHT days remaining for our Kovai meetup, I thought I'd send
across this mail.
Here is the main meetup page, hosted on Meta.
With each passing meetup, the lead section will be updated to show the next
meetup.

The venue is KG Information systems Limited, Thudiyalur Road,
Saravanampatti, Kovai-35.
Here is the Foursquare check in page: Do check in. We can earn badges. : )
https://foursquare.com/v/wikipedia-coimbatore/4ed7447f00391b6e35d1a0fc

The location inside KGISL and timings should be confirmed in a day or two.

Another interesting method I've found to promote this meetup is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21232862@N00/6441297319/
Thanks to twitter user @aagan86 for informing me about this, and Wikipedia
admin User:Phantomsteve who helped me with the barcode, and Subhashish from
the Odia community for helping me out with this..

All those who have a barcode scanner:
Go ahead.

Hoping to see you all there.

--