[Wikimediaindia-l] Online Volunteers needed for "India Loves Wikipedia" - Outreach

Bala Jeyaraman sodabottle at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 04:47:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am already doing this for "India loves wikimedia" using Bryan's "Flickr to
Commons" tool (http://toolserver.org/~bryan/flickr/upload) - It is one of
the easy ways to transfer flickr images to commons using the flickr upload
bot. I have identified a few photo streams which are CC BY SA compatible and
uploading them (after checking they are not already in commons).

If you come across any photostreams that have been uploaded to flickr as
part of "India loves wikimedia", please let me know and i will start the
uploading.