[Wikimediaindia-l] Request Foundation to add INR in donation currency list.

Hisham Mundol hmundol at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 23 04:58:01 UTC 2011

We are working towards a solution to this and will provide an update as soon as things become clearer.  I'm marking Patricia who's leading this, fyi.

Best

Hisham Mundol

Wikimedia India Programs
skype	: hisham.wikimedia
gtalk		: hmundol at wikimedia.org
twitter	: @mundol

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!