[Wikimediaindia-l] Request Foundation to add INR in donation currency list.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:26:11 UTC 2011

Hoi,
The software for the fundraiser is translated at translatewiki.net .... The
statistics for the fundraiser software can be found here [1]. For a complete
localised experience, these two extensions do need localisation

The way I understand it is that the inclusion of a currency is part of the
cooperation with a chapter to prepare for a fundraiser. As India does have
its chapter and as the WMF itself is so much involved, the Rupee is likely
to be supported.
Thanks,
     GerardM

[1] http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Extension_localisation_statistics