[Wikimediaindia-l] Rescheduling of Monthly IRC / Introductions for Shiju & Nitika

Hisham Mundol hmundol at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 17 03:44:57 UTC 2011

Hi Folks

I had initially suggested that we'd hold the monthly India Programs IRC at 9pm on Thursday Aug 18th - to formally introduce Shiju & Nitika..  ...I'm requesting a change in this because there are some urgent meetings with the Campus Ambassadors at Pune that have come up which unfortunately can't be rescheduled.

Can I therefore propose Thursday August 24th at 9pm IST pls.  (I'll send out a reminder closer to the day.)

Sorry about this.

Best

Hisham Mundol

Wikimedia India Programs
skype	: hisham.wikimedia
gtalk		: hmundol at wikimedia.org
twitter	: @mundol

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!