[Wikimediaindia-l] URGENT - See right away

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:14:39 UTC 2011

Please note.

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:28:56 +0530
From: ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
To: misradha at gmail.com; sudhanwa.com at gmail.com; sohelbohra at gmail.com; sonara.arnav at gmail.com; i.abhishek.suryawanshi at gmail.com; pjtabit at gmail.com; tatiraju.rishabh at gmail.com; nikhil.js at gmail.com; srikeit at gmail.com; ashok.bagade at gmail.com; prasad.vaidya at gmail.com; shirishag75 at gmail.com; anupamsaraph at gmail.com; suyogaerospace at gmail.com; Wiki_India_Nature at googlegroups.com; wikimedia-in-pun at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimedia-IN-PUN] URGENT - See right away

The Scholarship form's last day for application is tonight midnight - please apply for it whether you would like to or not. No matter whether you are campus ambassador, WikiPuneri, admin, outreach, speaker, volunteer, working group or any appointment, last chance for applying is in next few hours.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGNxSzAxUndoOHRGamdDSTFMVGNrd3c6MA#gid=0

I have lost my tele numbers in transfer of SIM so please call me as I have nobody's number anymore.

9923454462
Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur