[Wikimediaindia-l] Translators needed for Huggle.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan rsrikanth05 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:17:43 UTC 2011

Heya,
Sorry for the slew of messages.

Huggle is an application for dealing with vandalism, written in .NET.

Huggle is currently available in a bunch of languages, for language specific
wikis, none of which are Indian.
Huggle is currently being translated into THREE Indian languages: Hindi [by
ME], Marathi [by User:vaibhavskulkarni] and Kannada [NO Idea who, page
exists].
Translations can be done here :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huggle/Localization
Please do join in and contribute.

One are of notice is in the warnings and notices, which I believe larger
ones like Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi can do. You need to copy the
warning TEMPLATE and paste it there.

Please join in the initiative as there is a LOT of vandalism on local
wikipedia which goes unnoticed.

--
Regards,
ME.