[Wikimediaindia-l] Wish you a happy "Odisha Dibasa", the foundation day of Odisha

Subhashish Panigrahi psubhashish at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 05:38:50 UTC 2011

Hi Team,

Wish you a very happy Odisha Dibasa, this auspicious day remebers us the the
foundation day of Odisha on 1 April 1936. Odia Wikipedia reaches 699
articles, the 700th article will be on this very special day.

Here <http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:LanguageStats/or>is the link of
all the translated Wiki messages, it is just started, still way to go.
Thanks to Sambi Ra for his support for those of my confusing moments to find
the appropriate messages.

The homepage is recreated and gone through several modifications to make it
error free.

Most of the Categories are created and many are still to be created and all
the articles are to be inter linked and Srikant has done a really good job
of creating most of the important Templates.

We have organized the 1st Odia Wikipedia
Workshop<http://or.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_workshop/Bangalore_1>in
Bengaluru and organizing the 2nd
Odia Wikipedia Academy
<http://or.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_workshop/Bhubaneswar1>on
2011April03 which is going to be first ever Odia Wikipedia workshop in the
home state.

Last but not the list, I thank a lot to Mr. Jayanta Nath for his generous
support and contribution for Odia Wikipedia.

*(ମୁଁ ଅଫିସରେ ଥିବାରୁ XP ରେ ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଠିକ ଭାବେ ଲେଖିପାରୁନାହିଁ, ତେବେ ଆପଣ ମାନେ ରେ
ଉତ୍ତର ଦେଇ ପାରିବେ ।*)

*
ସୁଭପାSubhashishPanigrahi
ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ