[Wikimediaindia-l] (Update) -- Re: Wikimedia Collaborations of the month - October 2010

Naveen Francis naveenpf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 04:21:21 UTC 2010

Hi All,

English wikipedia has now stub articles on

   - National Waterway 1 (India)
   - National Waterway 2 (India)
   - National Waterway 5 (India)
   - National Waterway 6 (India)

If any other language wikipedia's have the articles please update in
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaborations_of_the_month/October_2010

Articles require pictures please help.

Thanks,
Naveen Francis