[Wikimediaindia-l] Question for Hindi Wikipedians

BalaSundaraRaman sundarbecse at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 14:30:59 UTC 2010

A small fraction of users could be from other wiki projects whose accounts might
be autocreated when a user who is signed in other wikis visits Hindi Wikipedia.
Apart from that, I suspect that the biggest barrier could be not knowing how to
type in Hindi as Gautam said.

It helps to post a help page link (with some English text for those without
proper font support) prominently. Would like this study to be extended to other
Indian language wikis to understand what works. May I request Frank Schulenberg
to include Tamil wiki also if it's not too much additional work?

- Sundar