[Wikimediaindia-l] Bangalore Mid-Day coverage

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 05:06:37 UTC 2010

LOL... the "Wiki-capital" term was coined by the journo herself.. Anyways
glad to see the buzz around the foundation office ... I had indeed told her
it is upto Barry & the Foundation to decide where to set up the Foundation
office.. Ofcourse, journos like to ride on stories of speculations ...

Regards
Tinu Cherian