[Wikimediaindia-l] Uploading our own FlickR entries to Commons

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 04:52:53 UTC 2010

For uploading from Flickr to commons, I use this tool >
http://toolserver.org/~bryan/flickr/upload
It can help you to directly upload "CC by SA images" to commons.
( Sharing this for the benefit of us).

Nichalp had a bulk upload from computer tool.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Nichalp/Upload_script
I havent tried it myself , but it is worth looking at.

Regards
Tinu Cherian