[Wikimediaindia-l] Newsletter?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:41:35 UTC 2010

Hoi,
I a newsletter about India, lets have at least one great picture in the
newsletter that is relevant to India. Pictures, DYK are as important as
anything. The best thing would be for the Indian Wikipedias competing who
produces the best imagery. <grin>I prefer a fierce competition without a
clear winner </grin?
Thanks,
      GerardM