[Wikimediaindia-l] community, chapter and foundation: who is who and who does what

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 06:47:10 UTC 2010

Thanks Srikanth: I have substantially added to the page. Please take a
look. And I hope some others might be interested in adding to/refining
this information too?

Once done, I'd suggest we put it out as a standard reference to anyone
interested in us, especially from the media.

The current page is:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_India/Wikimedia101

Shiju's suggestion is to move this page (and any other public
non-internal information) to http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Main_Page

and it makes a lot of sense. If you agree, can you just move the whole
thing over - and then send it out for others to use/add to and see?

I think this will be quite useful going forward.

Cheers,
Achal