[Wikimediaindia-l] who is the director of wikimedia india

Kiruba @ Kiruba.com kiruba at kiruba.com
Wed Oct 6 09:58:39 UTC 2010

Hi Bharath,

Just to dispel any confusion, the hunt for Wikimedia India Foundation
Director is still on.

The information you pointed out is old and has been duly removed.  I have
sent out a clarification email to the group that I'm in no way related to
the Wikimedia Board.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,

Kiruba Shankar