[Wikimediaindia-l] Contribute campaign

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:26:39 UTC 2010

Hoi,
The best proof that Hindi is not doing well comparatively is that the
Fundraiser messages has been localised in Malayalam and nothing has been
done for the Hindi messages.

As proof of the pudding is in the eating, it is the south of India where the
Wikimedia movement is most vibrant. Given that the WMF always supports what
is likely to do well, the south is at this moment its best bet.
Thanks,
      GerardM