[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: SHODH MARATHICHA

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 05:43:47 UTC 2010

Please do be in touch directly with Prof Vijay Chitnis (
simplystrategic at gmail.com) if anyone would like to follow up on this. He is
not a member of this list.

Prof Chitnis: as discussed, I am forwarding this to the India list. Will
also send separately to the Marathi wikipedia list and connect you with some
Marathi editors.

Cheers
Bishakha