[Wikimediaindia-l] Malayalam Wikipedia crossed the 15, 000 article mark

aHydra.Incs makewebapp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:46:25 UTC 2010

Please remove me form your mailing list.

Regards

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Barry Newstead <bnewstead at wikimedia.org>wrote:

>  Great news!  Congrats.
>
> Barry
>
> On 11/10/2010 09:44 AM, BalaSundaraRaman wrote:
>
>  Congrats! *ആശംസകള്* :)
>
>  - Sundar
>
> "That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium
> for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."
> - George Boole, quoted in Iverson's Turing Award Lecture

Regards,

Milind Prabhat

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS E-MAIL.

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended solely for the addressee(s). If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If the reader of this message is not