[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India Chapter

Hari Prasad Nadig hpnadig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 02:52:42 UTC 2010

Dear all,

As Srikanth has already noticed in an earlier e-mail, the draft
Memoranda of Association for the proposed Wikimedia India Chapter has
been put up on Meta here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_India/MoA

Even as the team working on the current draft has spent the better
part of a year working on it, I am sure that there would be scope for
improvement. Please provide your invaluable comments and suggestions
on the relevant talk page:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_India/MoA.

However, given the time we have spent on the document, it is important
that we proceed quickly and hence, I suggest that the comments be made
on or before this Saturday, the 13th of March 2010. Let us maintain
the Wiki-etiquette expected out of us during the discussion.

People curious about the earlier and the current efforts at forming
the India chapter may find my blog post on it,
http://hpnadig.net/blog/2010/03/08/wikimedia-india/563 a complimenting
read. More on Wikimedia India chapter can be seen on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_India.

Let us look forward to a great response in discussing and debating the
MoA of the proposed Wikimedia India chapter.
--
Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net | http://twitter.com/hpnadig