[Wikimediaindia-l] Project and volunteer directories

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:45:26 UTC 2010

In-line :-

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 12:48, BalaSundaraRaman <sundarbecse at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,
> If you want to volunteer for Wikimedia India activities, please add yourself to
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Wikimedia_India_contributors so that other contributors
> can find you.
>
> Of course, as with everything wiki, feel free to improve the layout of the
> listings. :)

just added myself to the list.

A suggestion :- While I was doing that it occurred to me that the site
is http:// and not https:// . If nothing else please atleast get
cacert certicicate http://www.cacert.org/ and do what is necessary for
doing that. Atleast some people like me would be put off by providing
'passwords' in clear-text. Just a thought.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल