[Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-in-blr] Bangalore Wiki-meetup 23

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 17:38:43 UTC 2010

In-line :-

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 23:05, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik.lak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Enable the Slideshow gadget in commons preferences.

Hi all,
         Thank you Srikanth. The slideshow gadget was also news to me
as well. I was not aware and hence made an account at wikimedia
commons as well. Few thoughts :-

a. Has anybody thought of using openid as a single sign-on option for
all the varied media wiki sites ?

b. I was going through (cycling through) the slideshow, was it my
imagination or the slideshow makes the photograph a shade darker than
without using slideshow. This is on Google Chrome 8 - GNU/Linux
Debian. It also might be a browser issue but just thought will
cross-check with others on the list as well.

> Regards
> Srikanth.L
> http://srik.me

<snipped for brevity>