[Wikimediaindia-l] Jimmy+ Commons images in December "Digit"

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sun Dec 19 00:19:54 UTC 2010

Looking for something to read on my flight to Delhi, I saw a magazine called
"Digit" with 3 DVDs for 250 Rs. On one of the DVDs was the Wikimedia logo,
so I had to check it out.

Turns out that the DVD contained a small number of featured pictures from
Wikimedia Commons. One of the other DVDs had a video of Jimmy's recent
Mumbai talk on it.

Now, I don't think they obtained permission to use our logo, and I didn't
check for media attribution, but it was nice to see regardless.

Erik