[Wikimediaindia-l] Media : Mid-day: Loads of potential in India: Wikipedia

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 05:50:29 UTC 2010

No worries Erik, Indian media is known for misquoting :)

Last time a journo asked me on what are the chances of foundation office in
Bangalore. I said Bangalore has ( probably) a fair chance , considering the
presence of a vibrant Wiki-community & chapter office here.  The next day's
headline was "Bangalore set to have Wikimedia office " :)

-Tinu Cherian