[Wikimediaindia-l] Best of Indian Wikipedia / Wikimedia

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 18:07:45 UTC 2010

Hi all,

We are planning for Wikipedia X Celebrations at Bangalore[1]. As part of the
event, we want to showcase / recognize best of Indian wikipedia/wikimedia
content, best efforts by communities, people behind the scenes and
outstanding individual contributions. I have created a page[2] and listed a
few that i knew. Please feel free to add to the page to make a complete list
including updates from as much communities as possible. Please post this
message in various language communities. Thank you

[1] http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangalore/
[2] http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangalore/BestofIndianWP

Regards
Srikanth.L