[Wikimediaindia-l] Bangalore 23rd Wikimeetup on Dec 18 , with Erik / Danese / Alolita

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 06:58:33 UTC 2010

Hi all,
         As some of you would have known, In addition to the meeting with
folks from Wikimedia Foundation on 18th December, the regular Bangalore
Wikipedia monthly meetup will be held on usual 2nd Sunday, 12th December. We
would focus on planning for 10th anniversary celebration event on the 22nd
Meetup...We are thinking of  a plan for one day "public" event for the
anniverary and would like to shape it well with thoughts / planning /
execution in this meetup.. Please do refer to detailed agenda and sign up at
the meetup pages.

*12th Dec Sunday WPMBL22*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore22 - CIS
office, Domulur,  Bangalore

*18th Dec Saturday WPMBL23*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore23 -- TERI
(just few yards before CIS), Domulur , Bangalore ...This meetup will be
attended by Erik Möller ( Deputy Director , Wikimedia Foundation) ,  Danese
Cooper ( Chief Technical Officer, Wikimedia Foundation) and Alolita Sharma
(Engineering Programs Manager, Wikimedia Foundation).

Regards
Tinu Cherian