[Wikimediaindia-l] Please help test geolocation

Ravishankar ravidreams at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 05:45:03 UTC 2010

Eric,

Good tool.

Can this be used to display banners country wide or state wide?

Many Indian Wikipedian users don't even know about the existance of regional
language Wikipedias. So, if we can display a banner at the top giving links
to regional Wikipedias, it will greatly boost the awareness about them.
Sites like WordPress.com do this already.

Ravi