[Wikimediaindia-l] FW: my querry has remained unanswered for long

Mahitgar from Marathi Wikipedia mahitgar at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 5 15:52:07 UTC 2009

--- On Sun, 4/10/09, Vinod <vinod at novatium.com> wrote:

From: Vinod <vinod at novatium.com>
Subject: FW: my querry has remained unanswered for long
To: mahitgar at yahoo.co.in
Date: Sunday, 4 October, 2009, 3:53 PM

Dear Mahitgar,

Thanks for you interest in Nova netPC.  Our product supports unicode fonts for regional languages.  We
have tested it with Hindi and Devanagiri keyboard.  We will have it in our
products in the coming two weeks.  The display does support Indian fonts.

Please do get back to me in case
you have queries.

Regards

Vinod