[Wikimedia IE] great idea! ... how many on the list?

Cary Bass cary at wikimedia.org
Sun Aug 9 00:28:31 UTC 2009

That's a great route, but it appears to miss the number one spot we want to
visit, the Knock Shrine!

By the way, all tourism photographs I'm going to take on my trip are going
to be eligible for upload on Commons, and therefore am taking any requests
to fill out my touring!

Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator
Your continued donations keep Wikipedia running! Support the Wikimedia
Foundation today: http://donate.wikimedia.org

Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
Phone: 415.839.6885 x 601
Fax: 415.882.0495