[Wikimedia IE] great idea! ... how many on the list?

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sun Aug 9 04:37:18 UTC 2009

If you guys are still figuring out what you'll do, some places I
remember as being pretty cool:
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Kerry (beautiful views along
most of the route, I think this might include the suggested route he
gave))
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliffs_of_Moher

This page also looks like it gives a nice list of things to do:
<http://infoireland.wordpress.com/2008/07/08/10-things-to-do-in-ireland-before-you-die/>

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Oliver Moran<oliver.moran at gmail.com> wrote:
> will test your skills at avoiding sheep, staying out of the sea

Hahah, the "car falling off the cliff" road signs are amazing.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Diamond_road_sign_unprotected_quay.svg>

> and challenge your perception as to what qualifies as a two-way road:

...especially when you're driving down the road and then a big huge
bus or truck comes down and tries to get by :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023