[Wikimedia Brasil] National Program Director

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Segunda Novembro 21 05:17:50 UTC 2011

Em 21 de novembro de 2011 03:09, Jessie Wild <jwild em wikimedia.org> escreveu:

> This is an interesting idea; we should explore further. As part of the final
> rounds for candidates, we will have them do some sort of a project, and I
> love the idea of having this be more open to leverage ideas and thoughts.
> Maybe a set up like the way the board of directors application process works
> for Wikimedia (except, I should note, in the end without the direct voting,
> as there will have to be the executive decision by Sue / Barry).
>
> Thoughts?

That would be GREAT! I will think better and propose something!

At first, I think each candidate could submit their plans to do this
job, aware that this would be made public. Then we could organized
these ideas in a wiki page and try to find patterns and similar ideas.
One important thing is how to identify the best ideas. Maybe something
like the ideas incubator of OKFn

http://ideas.okfn.org/

but this can be too complex to a short term process.

Maybe the wiki page is enough - the director will have, in my opinion,
to deal well with a wiki platform - and we can also analise how
candidates deal with discussions when faced to different ideas and
counterarguments.

Just brainstorming. : )

Tom