[Wikimedia Brasil] National Program Director

Jessie Wild jwild em wikimedia.org
Quinta Novembro 10 22:07:25 UTC 2011

*(Could someone please translate this to Portuguese?)*

Hello everyone!

I hope this email finds you all well! I just wanted to give a quick update
on some of the happenings within Brazil regarding staffing. As we have
talked about, WMF is working with the executive search firm Michael Page to
hire a National Program Director for Brazil. The position hasn't been
published yet, but it will be soon. I'll send another update once it is up
"officially," just so everyone stays informed.

Thank you!
Jessie

--
*Jessie Wild