[Wikimedia Brasil] [Internal-l] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Is Wikimedia Brasil achapter?

Thomas de Souza Buckup thomasdesouzabuckup em gmail.com
Sexta Março 26 19:19:02 UTC 2010

Thomas Dalton,

I'm not on Interal-L, nor is any other Wikimedia volunteer from Brazil. This
is why I'm making the suggestion below. Feel free to share this message on
Internal-L.

Instead of discussing on Internal-L, among only yourselves, the arguments
collaboratively created by Brazilian volunteers, I believe we should discuss
them on the wiki page where it was originally created, right?

http://br.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relacionamento_com_a_Wikimedia_Foundation/Comitê_de_Capítulos/Resposta_aos_questionamentos_2010_02#On_the_choice_of_a_distributed_chapter_model<http://br.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relacionamento_com_a_Wikimedia_Foundation/Comit%C3%AA_de_Cap%C3%ADtulos/Resposta_aos_questionamentos_2010_02#On_the_choice_of_a_distributed_chapter_model>

Could you please post your comment on the discussion page associated with
the link above? I'd love to carry on with the discussion with you and any
other interested person there.

Thanks,

Thomas de Souza Buckup