[Wikimedia Brasil] Fwd: Is Wikimedia Brasil a chapter?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Segunda Março 15 16:45:06 UTC 2010

Hi, Thomas.

How are you?

I believe such issues you raised should be discussed publicaly.
Actually, we already started a discussion with chapcom on a IRC chat
[1] and they asked us to answer some important points about the
chapter model we are proposing (have you heard about it?). Soon we are
sending our answer requested by chapcom.

Can we move the discussion you started bellow and Thomas Buckup
forwarded to WMBR mailing list move to a public place? I really would
like to read opinions from internal-l mailing list and I belive it's
proper this issue be dealed as transparentely as possible.

See you!

Tom

[1]
http://br.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relacionamento_com_a_Wikimedia_Foundation/Comit%C3%AA_de_Cap%C3%ADtulos/2010.02.17_IRC