[Wikimedia Brasil] Wikimedia chapters meeting

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Terça Março 2 05:20:48 UTC 2010

Dear Lodewijk,

I've seacherd some flights (I could not check KLM, which usually is
cheaper, because of site problems) and it seems Iberia has a cheaper
price comparing to other companies. A Iberia flight leaving Brazil
14th April and arriving Berlin 15th at night, and returning to Brazil
20th April (São Paulo-Berlin-São Paulo - please, guys from Brazil,
check other places!) costs € 992,71. [1]

As for accommodation, I've checked youth hostels in Berlin [1] and 4
nights will cost € 84 (€ 21 each night). The total per representative
is € 1076,71.

I hope tomorrow give you the name and I'll see if I can find cheaper flights.

How much Wikimedia Foundation can afford for supporting Brazilian
representatives?

Regards,

Tom

[1] http://www.iberia.com/