[Wikimedia Brasil] Wikimedia chapters meeting

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Segunda Março 1 02:14:49 UTC 2010

Dear Lodewijk,

we've filled the form and we're deciding who among Wikimedia Brasil
volunteers are going to the meeting. We'll answer as soon as possible.

See you!

Tom

http://blogdotom.wordpress.com/sobre