[Wikimediaau-l] open wiki editing for WMAU?

Adam Jenkins adam.jenkins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:35:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

The part I'm not sure of is what parts of the Wiki people would wish to
change. There are sections which clearly can't be publicly editable, such as
the rules and minutes, but I'm assuming that there are other sections -
perhaps events? - which would be of interest  to non-members for editing. I
don't have a philosophical problem with opening it up, but given the
complexities (in particular the need to protect a large portion of the
site), I'd like to see which areas are intended to be developed, as it might
make it easier to justify or work out a direction to take.

Adam.