[Wikimediaau-l] GLAM Challenge

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:47:49 UTC 2009

Hi all,

It would be great to see a few more folks from this list taking part.
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Australia/GLAM_challenge#Entrants>

Is there anything in particular holding people back?

Is it confusing as to how it works?
Is the theme uninteresting?
Prizes not exciting enough?

Anything we could change that would make you more likely to take part?

cheers,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/