[Wikimediaau-l] Wikimania

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:35:01 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

As you may or may not be aware, Wikimania is almost upon us!
<http://wikimania2009.wikimedia.org/>

Here is the Australian representation AFAIK:
* me - I'm running a panel on chapters, and trying to organise a
chapters meeting
* Liam - he's on two panels (one on free culture & chapters, and
another about reporting on the Wikimedia community), as well as
presenting the findings from GLAM-WIKI - "Wikimedia & Museums - why we
need each other and what we can do about it"
(<http://wikimania2009.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proceedings:101>).
* Andrew Garrett & Tim Starling with both be taking part in the
Codeathon I imagine
* Angela is running a discussion session on MediaWiki usability.

...and I think that's it...

cheers,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/