[Wikimediaau-l] Phorm opt-out for wikimedia.org.au?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:07:20 UTC 2009

2009/4/30 Brian Salter-Duke <b_duke at bigpond.net.au>:

> I would certainly support you doing this and I do not think it will be
> disputed as the WMF and larger chatpers with more web presence have done
> so. However, perhaps the committee needs to discuss it.

Most of the point of doing so is to do so publicly, so that it can be
stated "The board resolved that wikimedia.org.au should be opted-out
of Phorm and requested Angela Beesley to send the opt-out notice."
Then ORG can mention lots of chapter opt-outs on their blog and we all
look good, ORG looks good and Phorm continues to look like Phorm ;-)

- d.