[Wikimediaau-l] Powerhouse Museum (offlist)

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:31:01 UTC 2008

Hey Peter,

I think all the stuff you are doing is really awesome, and I'm very
appreciative of your enthusiasm, but it might be worth giving others a
'heads-up' if you are meeting with groups/institutions and doing any
kind of "speaking on WMAU's behalf" thing. Only so that we don't step
on each other's toes. If we accidentally end up giving the same people
mixed messages, that's kind of uncool.

But don't hold back, by any means. Speaking of events, do you know if
there will be any video for the Sydney Wiki Wed??

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/